Bulks cargoes have the own features and usually shipped as big grades/parcels. It causes a great responsibility of surveyor for commodity information which got as a result of inspection. Therefore in our company the Bulk Cargo department has been found.
Bulk cargoes without packing are carried in ships holds, special trucks, hopper vans, bulk containers. Also there is a compromise solution — Container Liner Bag. It is a bag of container (generally 20ft) dimensions, which is put inside a container.
Being carried in packing bulk cargoes considered as General Cargo. However as commodity properties of goods remains the same, the survey is performed by Bulk Cargo department of our company.
The full service list of bulk cargoes surveys is the following:
- Pre-loading survey at warehouse;
- Samples delivering to laboratory and laboratory analyses;
- Inspection of the loaded vehicle condition in order to check suitability for the carriage (Pre-Trip Inspection of container/truck, Hold Inspection);
- Loading/Discharging supervision;
- Logging of loading/discharging Time Sheet ;
- Sampling (during the loading/discharging);
- Hatch sealing/unsealing;
- Cargo weight determination (weighing, tally+calculation, Draft Survey);
- Daily Reporting;
- Issuing of the final Survey Report;
Depending of the product features, logistics, cargo operation type and the consignment size we recommend to our clients different combinations of the above mentioned services. The final choice of them our client performs.
We are working with the following cargoes:
- MAP (MonoAmmonium Phosphate)
- DAP (DiAmmonium Phosphate )
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- MOP (Muriate Of Potash)
- Lump sulphur
- Granulated sulphur
- SOP (Sulphate Of Potash)
- Copper sulfate